Business development is critical to your organization. After all, you need customers/clients to stay in business right?
However, sales and marketing are often misunderstood and not integrated to their full potential. Doing so can create a powerful system that consistently produces qualified leads that lead to sales over time. (And who doesn’t want more sales?)
We’ll cover topics like:
- Marketing's role in business development
- Qualifying inbound leads (and how to set up a process for that)
- Marketing databases (what it looks like to integrate with your CRM)
- Following up on inbound leads (what makes them different and how to approach them)
- Stimulating continuous feedback and collaboration (instead of working in silos)